Tier 1 Physical Therapy
Providing the best possible physical therapy experience while accelerating healing for normal, pain-free function as quickly and safely as possible.
Patient Portal Login
Complete new patient paperwork, update old forms, schedule appointments and pay bills.
Learn more about our specialties and procedures.
Meet the Physicians
Learn about our board-certified orthopedic surgeons
TIER 1 PHYSICAL THERAPY
A Manual Therapy Approach for Optimal Healing
Tier 1 Physical Therapy is a manual therapy-based clinic where we use our hands to assess, treat, facilitate and promote optimal healing. This approach has proven to help patients recover more quickly and to alleviate pain sooner. Our four physical therapists and their two assistants provide exceptional clinical care, developing strong relationships with our patients and physicians along with providing therapies designed greatly enhance patients’ overall treatment process and recovery time. In addition to our staff, our exceptional facilities allow us to provide a wide array of physical therapy treatments to best meet our patients’ specific rehabilitative needs.
At Tier 1 Physical Therapy, our mission is to provide patients with the best possible physical therapy experience while accelerating healing to return them to normal, pain-free function as quickly and safely as possible. We do this by employing proven, effective techniques including manual therapy, trigger point dry needling, strapping, taping, cupping and more.
Our Team of Expert Providers
- Drew Randolph PT, DPT, COMT, OCS
- Thomas Austin PT, DPT
- Coty Keel PT, DPT.
- Dustin Rich PT, DPT.
- Drew Furlong PTA
- Joshua Lampert PTA
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)/Intramuscular Therapy
- Hands-On Treatment Approach
- Variety of Soft Tissue Release Techniques
- Evaluations and Assessment of a Variety of Conditions
- Treatment of Pre/Post-Operative Patients
- Treatment of Non-Operative Patients
- Sports-Related Rehabilitation
- Gait Analysis
- Balance Assessment and Treatment
- Benign Paroxysmal Vertigo
- Manual Therapy Techniques and Approaches, Including But Not Limited to Mulligan Concept, Maitland, McKenzie and Others
- Therapeutic Exercise and Various Exercise Interventions
Tier 1 Cookeville
Tier 1 North
Tier 1 Crossville
At Tier 1, we bring together the best in orthopedic, neurosurgical, and nonsurgical spine and sports care right here in the Upper Cumberland.